Mombella Teether Review
I’m going to review Mombella Teether that Ayu has been gnawing on recently. We have two of them- A blue dancing elephant and a green squirrel.
Product Description :
- US FDA certified manufacturer
- Designed as an adorable animal, a teether and a fun toy.
- BPA, Phthalates and heavy metal free
- Dishwasher, Microwave & Freezer safe
- Soft after cooling to neutralize teething pain.
- 3 months +
- Size- Dancing elephant-9.5 cm, Squirrel-11cm
What we like :
- It has a non-choking design which makes it safer for use. The dancing elephant has a stopper to prevent choking.
- These teethers have the perfect size for the little hand which makes it easier to grab.
- These are silicon teethers, hence very light in weight. Also easy to clean
- Multiple textured surface helps release discomfort from teething pain.
- It can be sterlized easily and cooled off. The cooling effect is very soothing for the irritated gums.
TMS Rating : 5/5 (too much love)