Motherhood comes with a lot of blessings and challenges. Being a mother, I always pick the best for my baby. Be it a dress, a toy or his skin care products. I would always prefer safe and certified products for him. Softsens is a baby care brand and their products are “ Inspired by the Moms and developed by the experts”. Hence their products are made based upon the daily needs and experiences of moms. They strive to bring 100% safe products to their customers and believe in openness and transparency. Their products are not tested on the animals which shows that they believe in complete cruelty free policy. the web store of Softens offers various baby care products like bath and body care, bodysuits, muslin essentials and accessories. I received a beautiful hamper and its unboxing video is linked below.
As soon as I opened the box, I was hit by a fresh baby-like fragrance and I loved it. Their baby care range includes: Baby Wash,Baby Shampoo, Baby Cream,Baby massage oil, Baby Wipes, Baby Milk Bar, Baby Powder and Baby Lotion
Specifications of Products :
- Recommended Age 0 months+
- Tested in Europe and on par with international levels of safety
- Hypoallergenic and 100% safe for baby
- Dermatologically Tested
- Free of Parabens and other harmful chemicals
- Alkali Free
- No synthetic colours
- Suitable for all hair & skin types
- Never Tested on Animals
- For Daily Usage
Softsens Baby Cream
- Non-greasy formulation : Makes it perfect for all skin types, sensitive, dry or allergy-prone
- Contains natural botanical essential oils of orange
- Enriched with Natural Milk Cream and Shea Butter
- Contains rich emollients & natural humectants, which leaves the skin nourished & well-hydrated from deep within.
- Completely safe with NO harsh chemicals
Natural Milk Cream : It gently moisturises and softens baby’s delicate skin. It is also an excellent exfoliater which helps in getting rid of the dead cells.
Shea Butter : It is rich in Vitamin E and A which are so important for baby’s gentle skin.
Orange Oil : This is rich in antioxidants useful for the health of the skin.
Vitamin E : It plays the role of an antioxidant for the skin. It soothes the sensitive skin and prevents itches and rashes. Therefore is a vital ingredient.
Glycerin : It is a natural humectant(moisturiser) that is soluble in water, non-toxic, 100% natural and gentle on the skin. It helps in pulling moisture and retaining it in baby’s hair and scalp.
Price : Rs 135 for 100 gm
Our Experience : Do you remember the smell of your new born baby? Did you feel like storing it in a bottle and preserving it forever? I was reminded of that smell when I used this cream for the first time. The fragrance is mild and so baby-like that you would fall in love with it instantly.
Baby’s skin should be moisturised at all times to prevent dryness and rashes. This cream does not feel greasy at all and is quite effective. I do not feel the need to re-apply any moisturiser after I use the baby cream. Therefore, I love it.
There is one issue with the packaging of the cream and that is that because of the shape a lot of product gets wasted while opening the cap. I would advise the Softsens team to look into this issue.
Softsens Baby Wash
- Infused with Natural Milk Cream and Shea Butter : this helps is cleansing the skin gently which without drying it.
- Ultra Mild “Tear Free” formulation : Thus prevents skin and eye irritation
- Aqua based formulation: This make makes it super safe for use on sensitive skin.
- Contains natural botanical oils : like essential oils of orange
Key Ingredients :Natural Milk Cream, Shea Butter and Orange Oil
Price : Rs 150 for 200 ml
Our Experience : The baby wash is a clear liquid. It is quite thick and thus, I need a little amount to obtain good lather. It is not sticky and can be easily washed off. The best part is the is that it does not leave the skin dry. I skipped the post bath moisturiser and saw that his skin did not look dry at all. It has a beautiful mild fragrance which lingers on post bath too.
Softsens Baby Shampoo
- “Tear Free” formulation : It does not cause irritation to eyes or skin
- Promotes healthy growth of soft and “knot free” hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp and can be rinsed off easily
- Key Ingredients : Orange Oil and Glycerin
Key Ingredients : Orange Oil and Glycerin
Price : Rs 165 for 100 ml
Our Experience : I mostly oil my baby’s hair before washing them and most of the times it gets difficult to rinse off the oil properly. Washing his hair becomes difficult because of the dripping water over the eyes which irritates him. I loved this shampoo because it mildly removed the oil in the very first wash and his hair did not feel dry. When shampoos are infused with a lot of moisturises, it gets very difficult to rinse it off. This shampoo has the ingredients in the right proportion because I was able to rinse off the shampoo and the oil in one wash itself.
I feel that the baby care range form Softsens is priced very reasonably. Therefore, it is a good option as the quantity is enough to last for a month. I love that this brand is making so many efforts to bring 100% safe and effective baby care range. Do give them a try ! All these products can be bought from their website. They are offering amazing discounts right now. So what are you waiting for?
Suggested for reading