Healthcare in India is a flourishing sector. Services have become accessible to millions of people because our industry is now becoming technology-savvy. Zoctr Healthcare Network is a first of its kind PAN India home and telehealthcare company which provides comprehensive home based medical health services. These services include long term Intensive Care, Chronic Care & Wellness, Corporate Wellness and Health Check-up program. Their application called Zoctr is available on IOS and Google Play Store and it provides health services at your door step in just one touch. Lets know more about this revolutionary application.
I downloaded the application on my iPhone and it required my phone number to register to the application. It sent an OTP (one time password) and that was all that was required.
The application gets access to your location and you can choose the following services :
- Baby Care
The interface also gives you the above options to look at you bookings and payments.
Features of the application :
- You can book qualified, skilled and verified Homecare Nurses, Attendants, Doctors, Physiotherapists and Medical Equipments in a few simple steps.
- It finds your location using in-built GPS and instantly match with hundred of verified medical professionals meeting your requirements.
- Gets real-time confirmations with detailed staff profiles
- Patient Assessment and Screening Visits can be scheduled on the go.
- You can manage your Bookings including Renew, Hold and Stop bookings on the go.
- One can save and manage multiple patient profiles for self and family members.
- Staff can be tracked real-time on a daily basis using in-built GPS tracking.
- Daily staff attendance, rating, escalate issues immediately using support.
- Online payments can be made using payment gateway and digital wallets.
· Real-time location identification and staff tracking using in-built GPS
How to download
Isn’t this a revolutionary application to provide healthcare at your door step ? Download now to avail the services.
You may also like :